FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- What makes Profira different?
Profira clinic comes with a new concept that integrates the concept of aesthetics with anti-aging management
Why is that? Because aging is a natural process that can not be avoided and is often associated with body condition, appearance and beauty of a person. The aging process can not be avoided, but with the advances in medicine and technology, this process can be delayed, even health conditions can be improved.
- Who does the handling for client?
Profira Clinic has Dermatologist, Aesthetic Doctors, experienced Suster and Beauty Therapists
- What time Profira Clinic opens?
Monday-Saturday | HR 08.30-19.00 | Sunday / Public Holidays | HR 09.00-17.00
- How to be Profira Clinic member?
To become a Profira Clinic member, you can make transactions with a minimum purchase of Rp 1.000.000,-
- What problems that can be solved by Profira Clinic?
Wrinkle problems, dull skin, stubborn acne and its scar, skin problems associated with pigmentation (hyperpigmentation, melasma, birthmarks), tatto, keloid, blood vessels dilation, tightening and shaping V-shape face, tightening the body area and many more.
- Does it cause addiction effect?
All products and treatments will not cause addiction effect
- What facilities are there in Profira Clinic?
A comfortable lounge area with facilities
– Minibar with complimentary (coffee, tea, ginger)
– Internet corner
– Free WIFI area